Thursday, 1 April 2010
blogging from the beginning...
Hey. My name is Rachel, or Rache (whichever you prefer - just make sure you don't forget the e!). I am famous for my many obsessions. Many of my friends refer to me as "the music geek" - what can I say? I like music. Increasingly, I spend more and more time in front of the piano, last weekend I played for 7 hours solid. Another obsession of mine is facebook. Ok, its a bit more than an obsession. I am addicted. But hey, who isn't? I am also well known for having no life, yet I still seem to leave all my coursework til the last minute - I was up til 12.15 last night doing an English essay due in today. I also overuse smileys - my particular favourite is XD. And last but certainly by no means least, I am proud to say, that I am obsessed with my best friend Alicia! And you all must thank her, for if it was her who encouraged me to set up this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awe isn't that sweet. And, SEVEN HOURS?! I can understand one or two or even three but SEVEN HOURS?!!! As for fb, the solution is to delete it. Worked for me... xx
but then you took away all my photos :'( - see what i mean...overuse of the smileys....oh...i forgot about my obsession with elipses....my bad
I hate Alicia, Rach. XD
thanks, i just LOVE getting hate mail over the internet via my best friend's blog :P
and what's with the deleted comment?
Post a Comment