Ok, so you read my previous post about the dreadful DofE expedition. Well, I was completely exhausted last night. i promised to ring my best friend when I got home from the expedition, so I decided to ditch Doctor Who, to ring her, and then I could go to bed straight afterwards. Turns out, she had spent the entirety of yesterday in town, shopping. Not only that, but she bought soooooooooo many nice clothes, or rather, her mum bought them. Hmph.
Anyway, last night, I went to bed sooooo early, and slept right through the night. 12 SOLID HOURS SLEEP. Heaven. My back still kills, but I feel so much better, and I am now eating the greatness that is...nutella and banana (a thing I have missed most dearly over the past few days). I am, by no means, recovered, but now I can relax and look forward to the week ahead. Excited much XD.
Sunday, 4 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh, I sound so amazing in this! :P FYI, I did feel a little guilty and almost didn't tell you, but then I figured it might cheer you up. And also, I think there's something weird about the timing of that post. Please tell me you didn't put it up at one in the morning? xxx
no...there is something wrong with the times on my entire blog. I think it is set to the time in america. I don't know how to change the settings :/. Any ideas? xxx
yay...I finally changed it. I had to do it manually thought :/. And it hasn't changed the times of the comments. I really need to work out what the problem is.
OOOOH, I had that to start with. It WAS set to the time in America. Can't remember how I changed it but I'll have a look.
ok. on the bar at the top of your blog, click customise.
then:
settings -> Formatting
scroll down and you can change the timezone
awe alicia. I have already done it :P. Did you not read my latest post :P
what latest post?
hmm....ok..my latest post seems to be below this post.
why have you deleted your blog btw?
Post a Comment