Friday, 7 May 2010

moving on...

It has now been a week and two hours since Honey died. And I think it is now time to move on, more for everyone else's sanity than my own. Before I say good bye to all depressing things, I think I should briefly mention another thing that has been getting me down over the last week. My boyfriend and I split up on Sunday - I'll spare you the details. But, to avoid any guilt on his part if he reads this blog, now that I have to cheer up, and am looking on the brighter side, I think he did the right thing. If he wasn't feeling comfortable in our relationship, it was better to end it before too much damage was done. And another plus - we are still good friends.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

hmm, Ich denke das du eine deprimierend wahl brauchst. Je suis desolés, mais, je suis sérieux. And just to point out, you need to put 'side' after 'brighter'. Je suis hereux parce que tu as utiliser mon phrase. J'avais l'ecrit n'avec pas un dictionaire. And it probably makes no sense. ON THE SUNNY SIDE (seeing as you've adopted my phrase, I'm using a new one :P) it's FRIDAY. Oh, and you remember when my glasses broke. It happened again. In the middle of a piece. NHS, I LOVE YOU! Because you'll be giving me a free new pair. As is my due. Because my parents are tax paying citizens of the UK. Ok, verging on getting political,and god knows that would be bad. So goodnight love xxxxxx

Post a Comment