Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Macbeth

Apologies again for the late post. On Sunday, I went to London with my family. We seem to go to London a fair bit now, and I am relatively competent with navigating myself round the buses and the underground. Unlike our usual trips to London, we didn't go shopping. I didn't even step foot on Oxford Street, nor Regent Street. Instead we met my Uncle and saw Macbeth at the Globe theatre. I understood most of it. Although I do wish that I had read the synopsis BEFORE the seeing the play. We didn't get back until very late, so that is my excuse for not posting on the Sunday. I also have a fairly decent excuse for not posting on Monday, which will be touched on in more detail in in my next post, which I promise will come very shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment