I won't say too much about it because Alicia has already written a lengthy account of our adventures in a 15 man tent. I had a lot of fun, despite the bitter cold. Martha cleverly installed a projector, running from the laptop in the tent. We watched Bridget Jones (a traditional sleepover film, - a genius film, I hasten to add), Morris (a very bizarre but enjoyable film, which Chloe, who is just as weird and wonderful, brought, and a German horror movie, all projected onto a hanging sheet in the tent.
Throughout the night, and into the early hours of the morning, we ate. Pizza. Doritos. Haribo (even though I hate haribo). Cadbury roses. Quality Streets. Chocolate Orange. Chocolate buttons. Chocolate...well...you get the message.
It was great fun. Unfortunately, I am stilling burning off the extra 1000s of calories.
Wednesday, 27 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment