Although I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise, I am glad to be home on solid ground in the comfort of my own house, my own room, my own bed. I spent the first few days recovering and reminiscing. But soon got down to coursework. My sister Gemma came round one evening with her boys on Monday. Chris was at a friend's house, and so it was me that had to play football with Joey. He won. But only because I let him.
I went round to Sizz's on Wednesday. We watched a genius film - you probably haven't heard of it - but trust me, it's genius. It's called "Stand by me". Watch it! We then went on DeviantArt and admired everyone's photography and artwork and listened to Sizz's masses of music on iTunes. I wish I had as much music as her. And she has such good taste.
Sunday, 29 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment